Vegan Falafel Dogs Recipe:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 10 ‘dogs’
- 720g canned chickpeas (drained)
- 2 red onions
- Bunch of coriander
- 3 tsp. cumin
- 100g flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- Bread rolls
- Fried onions to top
- Sauces such as ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven at 190*C (fan oven)
- Blend the chickpeas in a blender until smooth – then spoon into a large mixing bowl
- Blend the red onion, coriander and garlic (doesn’t matter if you blend together or separately) and then add to the mixing bowl
- Add in the flour and cumin, and then mix together with your hands
- Line a baking tray (or two) with baking paper and shape the mixture into ‘sausage’ shapes about 10cm long and 2cm thick
- Pop in the oven for about 20 minutes (or until golden brown)
- Pop in a bread roll and top with all the sauces and enjoy!
If you like my recipes please give my page a follow!
Want to contact me or give feedback?