Vegan Chocolate Orange Doughnuts Recipe:
Prep Time: ~5 minutes
Cook Time: ~15 minutes
Cool Time: ~20 minutes
Yields: 8 (mini doughnuts)
You will need a doughnut tray for these – I bought a silicone one online for about £2
- 80g plain flour
- 80g sweetener (avoid artificial) or white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- 60ml soya milk
- 1 tsp. orange extract
- Egg replacer (equivalent to 1 whole egg, follow the instructions) – about £2 online
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 25g vegan butter
- Vegan orange chocolate (melted)
- Vegan white chocolate (melted – for drizzles)
- Vegan white chocolate buttons
- Preheat the oven to 170*C (fan-oven)
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly combined
- Then mix the wet ingredients together and pour into a saucepan, heat on a low heat until the butter has melted then add to the dry ingredients
- With a fork mix both the wet and dry together until the liquid starts to turn to a dough-like consistency (it will still be liquidy but it’ll look as if it’s binding together)
- Using a spoon, evenly distribute the mixture into the doughnut mould
- Pop in the oven for about 13 minutes – to tell if they are cooked put a toothpick into the middle of the doughnuts, and if the pick is clean then they’re done!
- Then ‘ice’, decorate and enjoy!
Be sure to follow my blog if you enjoy my recipes!
Want to contact me or give feedback?