Vegan Superfood Chocolate Bark Recipe:
Time to make: ~5 minutes
Cool time: ~30-40 minutes
Storage: Sealed container in the fridge
- 100g coconut oil (melted)
- 40g cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar or maple syrup (may need more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tbsp. extract of choice – e.g. vanilla, orange or salted caramel – dependant on what flavour you want your chocolate
- Toppings of choice
- Coconut flakes
- Cacao nibs
- Goji berries
- Chia seeds
- Edible vegan glitter
- Create a bain-marie with a glass bowl and sauce pan, then add in all the ingredients (leave the toppings) and whisk until combined
- Then pour into a flat tray (lined with non-stick baking paper) then place in the freezer for about 10 minutes
- After this time add on the toppings and pop back in the freezer for a further 20-30 minutes or until solidified then remove it from the paper and break it up into smaller pieces
- Then either eat it or store in the fridge!
Be sure to press ‘follow’ if you like my recipes!
Want to contact me or give feedback?