Vegan Peanut Butter Cups Recipe:
Time to make: ~ 5 minutes
Freeze time: ~ 40 minutes
Yields: 8 cups
Storage: In freezer
- 150g coconut oil
- 40g cocoa powder
- 30 MyProtein Flavdrops* (I used chocolate) or 4 tbsp. maple syrup/agave nectar
- ~ 8 tbsp. peanut butter (I used MyProtein’s Rice Protein Salted Caramel PB*)
- Melt the coconut oil in a bain-marie, then add in the cocoa powder and sweetener of choice and mix until combined
- Pour half of the chocolate mix into 8 cupcake cases (so they’re about 1/3 full) and then place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Then after the 10 minutes, spoon on the PB and freezer again for a further 5 minutes
- Finish off by pouring the remaining chocolate mixture on and freezer for another 15-20 minutes (depending on how gooey you want the PB as it takes longer to freeze)
- Remove from the cases then enjoy!
If you like my recipes please remember to press follow!
Want to contact me or give feedback?