Want a quick and easy meal, without having to make lots of mess by using lots of pots and pans? Then this pasta-dish is for you! Full of flavour and creaminess, it’ll be sure to fill you up and leave you satisfied.
Creamy Vegan One-Pot Pasta Recipe
Prep time: ~ 5 minutes
Cook time: ~20-30 minutes
Yields: 3 portions
- 240g vegan pasta of choice (I went with tagliatelle)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 360ml vegan milk of choice (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. reduced salt soy sauce
- Black pepper (as desired)
+ extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Cherry tomatoes
- Vegan chicken pieces
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan/cauldron (enough to hold about 1 litre of liquid)
- Add in the onion and garlic and fry until they start to brown
- If adding in extras such as mushrooms, tomatoes and chicken, do this now, and fry a little more until softened
- Next pour in the stock, milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and soy sauce, and bring to the boil
- When the liquid has reached boiling point, turn the heat down to medium and add in the pasta and ensure it’s all submerged
- Then cook until the pasta is cooked and the sauce has thickened – this will vary for the type of pasta you use, but will probably take about 10-15 minutes
- Then season with black pepper, serve and enjoy!
Like my recipes? Don’t forget to follow my page!
Want to contact me or give feedback?