This healthy, raw and easy to make cookie dough will help satisfy your sweet tooth! It’s a perfect snack to make in advance, pop in the fridge and grab on the run.
Raw Vegan Cookie Dough Bites Recipe
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Fridge Time: approx. 10 minutes
Yields: approx. 18 bites
Storage: Sealed container in the fridge
- 95g quick cook oats (I used these – but feel free to use gluten free oats, or rolled oats – just grind them into more of a flour consistency)
- 130g cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup/agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 60g vegan chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl stir together the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, flour and chocolate chops and stir until combined
- Add the ‘liquid’ to the flour bowl and mix until all is combined (if it’s a little dry or finding it hard to stick together, add a drop of water)
- Roll the mixture into 18 even balls, pop in the fridge for at least 10 minutes, then enjoy!
Like my recipes? Don’t forget to follow my page!
Want to contact me or give feedback?