These naan breads are so quick to make, and only have a handful of ingredients. They’ll be the perfect pairing for your family curry night, and be sure to impress all.
Quick ‘n’ Easy Vegan Naan Bread Recipe:
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: approx. 5 minutes
Yields: 4 naans
- 150g plain vegan yoghurt
- 310g plain flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. dried coriander powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
+ extra virgin olive oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder and soda, coriander powder and garlic powder and stir until combined
- Then add in the yogurt, mix with a spoon, and then when a dough starts to form, use your hands to knead it and ensure all the flour is incorporated (if it’s still a little ‘wet’ from the yoghurt, add more flour)
- On a clean surface, put some flour down, split the dough into 4 balls and roll each out flat (approx. 0.5cm x 20cm x 10cm)
- Heat some oil in a frying pan on a medium heat, then when hot, place one of the naans in
- Fry for approximately 3-4 minutes each side (should create some bubbles) or until browned
- Repeat for the other 3 naans, then serve and enjoy!
Like my recipes? Don’t forget to follow my page!
Want to contact me or give feedback?