This hearty pasta meal is a quick and easy go-to meal and is great for cooking en-mass!
Vegan Roast Tomato Hummus Pasta Recipe:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: ~ 15 minutes
Yields: 1 portion
- 80-100g dried pasta of choice
- 50g cherry tomatoes (roasted for 10-15 minutes on 180°C)
- 70g canned chickpeas (drained)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. tahini
- 3 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper as desired
- Mushrooms (fried)
- Spinach (fried)
- ‘Chicken’ chunks
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the packet
- When cooled, add the roast tomatoes to a food processor along with the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic powder and black pepper, and blend into a smooth paste forms (if a little try, add a tsp. or 2 of water)
- Then taste and add more garlic powder or black pepper if desired
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain then add in the hummus and any other extras you’ve chosen, then stir and ensure the pasta is coated
- Serve and enjoy!
Like my recipes? Don’t forget to follow my page!
Want to contact me or give feedback?
- Tofu Bacon
- Vegan Bakewell Tarts
- Vegan American Pancakes
- Eating Vegan at Disneyland Paris
- Vegan Chocolate Orange Cupcake Recipe