It’s been a while – time for a new recipe! This time it’s a super super simple scrambled tofu. I used to use cumin and turmeric in my scrambled tofu (I still do, but it doesn’t taste very ‘eggy’), but a few months ago I ran out of cumin, and so this new recipe was born…
Vegan Scrambled Tofu Recipe:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: approx. 5 minutes
Yields: 2 serving
- 350g silken tofu
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. plant-based milk
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. black salt (for egg/sulphur flavour – I bought mine online for about £1, it has lasted me about a year)
- Black pepper to taste
Optional: vegan margarine to cook in (not necessary)
- ‘Scramble’ the tofu (drain any water if applicable) with a fork, then add in the rest of the ingredients and ensure it’s all mixed
- If desired, melt a knob of vegan margarine in a pan, then add in the tofu and cook of a medium heat for about 4 minutes (stir regularly)
- Serve and enjoy – it’s really that simple!
Like my recipes? Don’t forget to follow my page!
Want to contact me or give feedback?